Lead AV Technician
In this position, the technician will be responsible to work closely with the assigned Project Manager to manage the following: on site client and client communications, project progress review with the project manager, the client and the implementation team, site specific planning, site deployment plan, review and confirmation of equipment/materials, estimating resource requirements, directing and mentoring onsite technical staff to complete project specific task and all other implementation activities for our audio visual projects. The technician will be responsible to take the lead onsite responsibility to execute the scope of work for the project and to ensure the project objectives are accomplished.
Qualified candidates must
- Have the ability to organize and manage staff workload in accordance with project requirements.
- Strong understanding of commercial building construction and the NEC/MA Electrical Code.
- Crestron/Extron program experience
- Experience with and/or certifications in the following products: Aurora, Barco, Biamp, Bose, Cisco, Clearone, Crestron, Extron, Inventive Technologies, Lumens, Media Master, Lifesize, Listen Technologies, Polycom, Shure, Vaddio.
- Have a drivers license and a reasonable/safe driving record as defined by our insurance company.
We offer competitive benefits and compensation packages.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to: Steve Walls, Chief Operating Officer, DGI Technologies.