Twenty-first century business requires communication, efficiency and collaboration —not only between teams and partners, but between your clients and your company.
Enterprise phone systems have been a business communication industry standard for years, and for good reason; VoIP’s and even traditional systems are workhorses, designed to give your business’ phone, fax, texting, and front desk functionality and polish. And you probably invested a LOT of money in them over the years.
Chances are, your business also uses a video conferencing platform for conferencing, remote meetings or webinars. What if you could combine all the features you love about your enterprise phone system with a sophisticated, award winning, video-first conferencing platform?
Enter Zoom Phone.
Zoom Phone (previously named Zoom Voice) is a cloud phone system available as an add-on to Zoom’s Meetings service for US and Canadian customers. With a full complement of features for business phone needs in addition to Zoom’s video conferencing capabilities, there are far more than these five reasons to hang up on your old enterprise phone provider and connect with Zoom Phone:
- Support for legacy desk phone hardware: Preserve the traditional phone experience. Zoom Phone offers support for inbound and outbound calling through the public switched telephone network and desk phone units, and supports VoIP devices from Polycom and Yealink.
- Streamlined workflow: Never miss a call. With intelligent personal and system call-routing capabilities, calls are quickly and efficiently connected. Reduce your receptionists’ workload by creating automated attendants with easily navigated call-routing wizards.
- Communications wherever your business takes you: With Zoom’s native apps for Windows, iOS and Android, you get voice, video, voicemail, messaging, meetings and conferencing all in one whether you’re using a traditional wired connection, cellular voice, cellular data or Wi-Fi connections.
- Peace of mind: Zoom Phone provides secure, high-definition voice conversations, and users can easily listen to or read voicemail transcriptions. Or, you can listen to recorded phone calls from any PC, desk phone or mobile device.
- Next-generation features: Zoom Phone users can effortlessly transition from a Zoom Phone Call to a Zoom Meeting without disconnecting from valued contacts mid-conversation. Zoom Phone integrates with Salesforce for one-click calls, and partners with Five9 and Twilio call-centers for quality customer experiences.
As part of Zoom, Zoom Phone offers an attractive price point as well. Free to join and use with three paid plans — Basic (Free), Pro ($14.99/host/month), Business ($19.99/host/month) and Enterprise ($19.99/host/month) — Zoom Phone is an affordable alternative to expensive, standalone enterprise phone systems.
And it’s available at only a fraction of the cost of your current enterprise system.
Are you ready to take advantage of the advanced communication options Zoom Phone has to offer? Want more specifics on how to combine your business phone and video conferencing into one streamlined product? Contact DGI for more information on Zoom Phone to replace your outdated enterprise phone system and bring your business communications to the next level.