In the phased reopening of workplaces following COVID-19 closures, you’ve prepared for employees and guests to return to your place of business while ensuring safety, wellness and productivity.
You’ve surely implemented some changes to meet CDC guidelines, educate your workforce and visitors and help them comply with new regulations. And it’s probably been a lot of work. So now what can your company do to continue that process?
Visual tools like custom artwork and signage provide information and instructions, as well as reminders about the importance of following the rules. Technological tools can enhance safety and wellness protocols, making compliance simple and less burdensome.
You can dynamically respond to reopening your workplace with the following resources:
- Digital signage
- Appspace/Seenspire software combined with LED TV displays iPads, or Slack/Teams channels allow for central content management and consistent messaging throughout your buildings and beyond.
- Display broadcast branded information content from a web browser. There is no software to download.
- An LED wall or other large-format installation can prominently display updated wayfinding information, including traffic pattern changes.
- Thermal detection can assess potential risk factors at entry or transition points.
- Visually identify building or office traffic to enhance contact tracing.
- Facial/retina recognition technology reduces physical contact at entries, exits, kiosks and points of sale.
- Stylus pens
- A company provided/branded stylus mitigates surface contact on electronic touch surfaces and delivers your company’s commitment to wellness and safety.
- Touch-free collaboration
- Collaboration technologies, such as Zoom Video Communications, can reduce contact between devices allowing employees and customers to practice social distancing.
- When within the office, collaboration technologies such as Zoom can reduce contact between devices and allow safe distance between colleagues at the same site.
- Fewer points of contact also means fewer surfaces that require dissecting, which saves time, money and resources.
Let’s review products that include the technology mentioned:
- Goodview’s Dynamic Detection Display line: Touch-free scanning and optional facial recognition and ID card scanning identifies potential threats, assists with contact tracing and helps prevent widespread exposure. The Temperature Scanner Kiosk with Facial Recognition can be wall mounted or combined with the table or floor stand.
- Embrava Desk Sign: This simple tool reduces the effort required to implement social distancing guidelines in the workplace. Remotely designate workspaces as available, unavailable, or awaiting cleaning. Enhance contact tracing by tracking where employees are working. The Embrava Desk Sign integrates with leading productivity suites and offers secure data management.
- Zoom: Zoom provides a powerful platform to work from home, and with Zoom Rooms, you can easily extend the experience to the office space. With the correct equipment, you can create a touch-free meeting experience. Your meeting can be productive and maintain appropriate safety protocols.
- Mersive Solstice Pod: The Solstice Pod combines Solstice collaboration software with high performance hardware to transform average meeting and learning spaces into powerful collaboration environments, using your existing conference or meeting space and platform. By limiting contact to users’ personal devices, the Solstice Pod allows social-distance friendly collaboration via whiteboarding and screensharing.
- Clickshare CX50: This premium wireless conferencing system integrates with existing systems and hardware to give your onsite workforce touch-free collaborations and conferencing over seamless network connections.
Integrating effective technology in the right applications for your return to work and reopening plan can significant enhance productivity, promote compliance with new regulations and ensure wellness for employees and guests.
DGI’s experts are ready to assist as your business adapts to the post-COVID operational juggernaut. Contact us today to learn more.