A division of DGI Communications, DGI-Invisuals is New England’s premier large format digital print company, and we are seeking an Account Executive to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience selling large format digital print products including tradeshow and exhibit displays, vehicle wraps, retail graphics as well as environmental and corporate graphics.
If you are looking to work in a fast-paced creative industry where you excel at meeting and beating clients’ expectations, then consider working for DGI! Our 70,000 square foot production facility and showroom has recently been upgraded with two of the top direct to substrate printers on the market, complete fabric and SEG capabilities, inhouse installation, VR Design and add on A/V products and services allow you to sell more products and services to your clients. Our recent investment in Salesforce CRM, and our new ordering system offers online ordering and proofing streamlining the process for your clients. Qualified candidates should enjoy solution-based sales, project management, onsite client visits, presentations and problem solving. You will focus on selling and managing large format digital print projects, and the opportunity exists to cross sell with our A/V Technology division.
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, able to work under pressure, have excellent verbal and written communications skills and have a positive attitude. Vendor and client management skills are a must. Individual must be competent with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with SharePoint, Teams and/or the Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers focused on generating new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- New Business development and prospecting.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Works with support staff and production to provide best solutions for clients and is responsible for estimating and managing projects through completion and invoicing.
- Participates in trade shows, conventions, and network building.
DGI Communications (DGI) is the premier national provider of audio-visual, print, and technology solutions to businesses large and small. DGI’s employees create brand experiences that resonate with customers, inspire employees, and transform workspaces.
DGI has grown tremendously in recent years, and we want our people to grow as well. At DGI, we believe that everyone has a different working style. With so many diverse roles in our print, design, and technology areas, we have a place—and the tools—for everyone to succeed.
Along with a fun atmosphere, independent work style, and supportive team, DGI offers competitive salaries, paid time off, health, dental and vision insurances, 401(k) plans, short- and long-term disability, group life insurance.