This position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all the accounts payable. The candidate must be able to communicate daily with vendors and internal managers. Be able to research and problem solved as needed.
- Process daily AP invoices against the purchase order receipts in the Accounting ERP software
- Code expenses to the appropriate GL accounts and monitor approvals if needed
- Research, resolve, and respond to vendor discrepancies, questions, or concerns within in a certain timeframe
- Maintain relationships with vendors.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly
- Monitor the AP mailbox daily
- Correspond with internal teams regarding invoice/purchase order issues, maintain the excel shared file
- Timely close of the AP invoices for month end, and organize the invoices unable to process for review
- File and match invoices to checks on a weekly basis
- Assist with month-end close
- Other duties and assignments as requested
- Knowledge of the whole Accounts Payable process
- Proficient with Excel and other software programs
- Experience using Q360 and Great Plains
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to organize and prioritize the AP workload
- Strong Communications skills, oral and written
- Associate degree in Accounting/Finance preferred but not required
- 3-5 year’s related experience
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Management has the right to revise this description at any time. The job description is not an employment contract, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in the employee manual or other written agreement.