DGI is seeking outgoing and creative individuals to join our Sales Team. Experience in the print industry or visual communications is a plus but we are willing to train a recent college graduate interested in starting a career in the print industry.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers focused on generating new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- New Business development and prospecting.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Works with support staff and production to provide best solutions for clients and is responsible for estimating and managing projects through completion and invoicing.
- Participates in trade shows, conventions and network building.