DGI is looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented IT professional to provide tier 1 helpdesk support and light systems administration tasks. Perfect for someone who has a few years of helpdesk experience that is looking to bridge into systems administration. This is a Full-Time, in-person position to be reporting to our Billerica, MA headquarters. The core focus of this role is end-user support.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of helpdesk experience and is proficiently providing Tier 1 support to end-users in the following applications and systems: Microsoft 365, Windows 10, Sharepoint, Teams, and Zoom.
- Experience supporting users in a Microsoft 365 tenant is beneficial.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively to all types of end-users.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with broad knowledge of basic core technologies such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SFTP, and Active Directory is a must.
- Responsible for processing all onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Imaging windows laptops, Apple tablets, and remotely deploying software and updates.
- There will be the occasional night and weekend work depending on workload, but typically this is less than once a month.
Qualifications and Preferred Experience:
- 2 to 5 years IT Helpdesk experience
- Apple Mac helpdesk experience
- A+ Certification and/or Security + Certification
- MDM experience
- Expertise with Zoom, Zoom Rooms and Zoom Phone
- Experience with Veeam backup, Vmware ESXi, Azure, Sharepoint, VPN, Okta SSO, Adobe Creative Suite, or PowerApps
- Powershell scripting
- Detail-oriented with strong follow through of open tickets to resolution
- Proficiency in troubleshooting in a Windows environment
- Knowledgeable in Active Directory and Microsoft 365
- Install, make changes, and repair computer hardware and software
- Ability to run diagnostics and resolve user reported issues
- Strong desire to learn and take on more responsibilities as skills grow