We are currently looking for a full-time Summer Warehouse Clerk to work in our North Billerica headquarters. Based on business needs of the organization, this position could be extended for a longer period of time and/or become a permanent full time position.
The Warehouse Clerk successfully coordinates the handling of job-related materials and is responsible for assisting with shipping/receiving duties within company. Updates inventory information system to maintain accurate inventory levels.
Responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives as it relates to this position.
- Assists with shipping and receiving duties within the company
- Monitors inventory, re-order levels of all equipment to assure appropriate level and maximize turnover of equipment
- Pulls in-stock equipment from customer projects.
- Works with supervisor to develop and maintain efficient inventory tracking system
- Responsible for adjusting incoming and outgoing inventory information system
- Performs periodic inventory counts to assure accuracy of current monitoring system
- Responsible for returning unused job-related inventory to vendor or stock with assistance of Warehouse Manager
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing, and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit and use hands and fingers for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach, grasp, and lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
- All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior warehouse experience a plus