Meetings are an unavoidable aspect of doing business, but are your meetings a chore or an asset to your organization? How many of your employees are on-site versus remote? Does your in-office conference space efficiently host video conferencing for external participants? Is your organization wasting time starting meetings using outdated hardware or technology?
At first glance, inefficiency issues might seem like no big deal. In the larger context, how detrimental are a few minutes of awkward fidgeting while the stragglers connect? Or a little hiccup with content sharing? Consider the alternative: seamless connections, smooth content sharing and intuitive controls that leave you free to host your meeting without distraction or interruption. You emerge from that meeting in a strong position and your company’s culture and reputation follow. In this environment, an efficient meeting could make the difference: inspiring a great idea, clearing a backlog of work or closing a big deal with a potential client.
When it comes to reliable hardware solutions and equipment, HP leads the way for businesses large and small. And often those HP laptops, printers and servers are powered by reliable, secure Microsoft products.
Since its launch, Microsoft Teams has emerged as a leading unified communication hub, removing the barriers of distance and enabling collaboration both within your organization and between global entities. While the most common benefit of remote work solutions like Microsoft Teams is that individuals can perform tasks and collaborate from anywhere, sometimes the conference room is still the heart of a meeting. Microsoft Teams Rooms offer conference room solutions that combine the best of in-person meetings with robust video conferencing technology that relieves the stress of centralizing your meeting using the conference room. Let’s explore how:
- Simple scheduling: Schedule rooms from Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
- The right meeting for the right moment: Schedule regular dedicated channel meetings for recurring check-ins, ad hoc meetings for text chats or multi-channel conversations that need immediate video-conferencing centralization, and traditional conferences and meetings using Teams.
- Continued support for Skype for Business: Hosting a meeting with colleagues outside your Microsoft Team? Skype for Business is a longtime industry workhorse that many are familiar with which is transitioning to Teams in 2021.
- Sharing content: Because Microsoft Teams is the native unified communications hub for Microsoft’s Office 365 Suite, you have file sharing, chat, email, calendar, word processing and spreadsheeting integrated into your meeting capabilities.
- One-touch meetings: Using a conference room console, start a meeting with a single touch. Pre-screened attendees using the Microsoft Teams mobile or PC client have a one-touch proximity-join option.
With the launch of the HP Elite Slice G2 you can further simplify your Microsoft Teams meetings using the most advanced center-room control system. With one-touch collaboration options at your fingertips, you can easily manage new meetings, add attendees, enable content sharing and redefine meetings.
The HP Elite Slice G2 offers:
- One-touch control: Enjoy on-demand calling, add attendees and share content with one-touch on the center of room control
- HP Sure Start: Checks your BIOS every 15 minutes to detect attacks and corruption and then self-heals automatically
- Performance: 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and Windows 104
- Physical security: Keep your device safe and secure in the conference room with the optional port cover and cable lock or VESA plate mounting.
As a key component to your HP/Microsoft Teams Rooms, the HP Elite Slice G2 offers:
- One-touch capacitive controls
- 90dB of space-filling audio
- Far-field mic pickup
Successful collaboration is crucial in the modern business environment. Microsoft Teams Rooms and the HP Elite Slice G2 conference room solution keep your organization’s meetings streamlined and secure. When you’re ready to embrace a powerful unified communications strategy with technology and hardware partners who have led the way for businesses for decades, trust DGI to design and implement your Microsoft Teams Room powered by HP. Talk to us today about helping your organization simplify your meeting experience.